View Poll Results: Which is the best tagline for the business designated?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • "Freelance Wordpress Webmaster and Consultant" -- Wordpress service

0 0%
  • "Freedom and Safety for Your Pets, and Peace of Mind for you" -- Invisisble fence company

2 40.00%
  • "Payroll and Bookkeeping Solutions" -- Bookkeeping service

1 20.00%
  • "Web Work that Sings!" -- Web design

1 20.00%
  • "Building businesses, building lives, building wealth" -- Business coach and Life coach

1 20.00%

Thread: Tagline/Slogan Division 1

Array

Default Tagline/Slogan Division 1

I'll try again - I have compiled stuff in advance - let's see if I can get it cut and pasted in the alloted time.

There will be two divisions, the first and second place winners of the divisions will be the finalists in the final run-off. You may vote in both divisions - choose the tagline you like best in Div.1. and the tagline you like best in Div.2. If there are ties in the first two places all will go forward to the run-off.

You should not vote for yourself.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Did you see that I changed the settings so you could add 10 options to a single poll? Might be easier that way to keep the conversation in one thread.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

I did see that - thanks - but as I commented, the 5-minute limit was the real problem. If I couldn't compile a 5-item list in 5 minutes, I didn't think I would be able to compile a 10-item list in 5 minutes. But I found a way around it, which still meant splitting the list into two. And this way, we have twice as many winners.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Oh. I missed the time limit part. I can increase that too if you'd like. I'll have to find it, but I remember seeing it before.

The reason I'm thinking of having everything in one thread is that I think it will make having a conversation easier. I have a feeling that two posts with similar names is going to keep any conversation fragmented. For example this morning I came across a blog post with a long list of taglines for different companies. I thought it would make an interesting addition to the topic.

Now which thread do I post it in?
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me

Array

Okay - if you'd rather. Give me a little more time and I'll cancell the current divided contest and restart it as a single contest. Or, you could post your comments and link in the original non-poll thread, which I just bumped again.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I don't mind if you keep it as 2 threads. I've just noticed neither has generated many posts so far and wondered if splitting the conversation in two threads was part of the reason. I haven't changed the settings on the time yet so if you do want to go with everything in one thread let me know so I can change the settings.

Maybe I'll link to the article in that original thread. That would make sense.

Array

As it is running, let's leave it as is. It gives everyone a chance to vote twice and it gives us semi-final and final winners. The contests are open for 14 days and it makes sense, I think, for comments to go with the main thread started weeks ago. I'll just have to keep bumping all three to keep them together.