Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tag Line or Slogan

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I upped the poll so you can have 10 options.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Hi Jo Ellen,

I like what you have already and I think it clearly states exactly what services you offer. It's straightforward and to the point.

While I could also see a bit of an outside-the-box name for your business to begin with - a name that would easily be remembered and set it apart from the rest immediately like "The Bookkeeping Diva" or something similar - a clever name or tag line is not what will ultimately make your business succeed. If you're really good at what you do, word-of-mouth will sustain your business for many years to come - guaranteed.

All the best for 2011!

Karen
    Karen Braschuk
    Virtual Assistance: Office Support 911
    Transcription: Simply Transcripts

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I found an article this morning with 77 Catchy And Creative Slogans and naturally thought of this thread and the two threads Frederick has going with polls on some of our taglines.

Tagline/Slogan Division 1

Tagline/Slogan Contest Division 2

The article has some general advice about writing taglines, but it's mainly a long list of them. I can't say they're all good. In fact some I think are pretty bad. I also won't tell you all are really catchy or creative either, since some are neither. What I can tell you is seeing all the taglines together is pretty interesting and will probably give you some ideas when writing your own tagline.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals