Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Just announced. 100 percent business expense write off. What does that mean?

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Yep. I cut our nuclear weapons as part of my balancing things. I also put in to bring some of the troops back from iraq and Afghanistan by whatever year listed, though not all of them. Those were the only cuts I made to the military. I picked one or two items from each of the different categories and tried not to lean too far in either political direction. Both sides of the political fence would get some things they liked and get some things they disliked. I tried not to cut anything from the lower class, but did make cuts or added taxes that affected both middle and upper class.

Mostly I read through each item and decided if I thought it reasonable. I was expecting to have to go back through, but when I reached the end I was done.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

I vote for VG in 2012!
    Steve B

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of…

Nah.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals