Thread: Hi Everyone

Array

Default Hi Everyone

I was retired and bored so thought I would try a website business then my friend got me involved as a mobile notary public. That was doing pretty well till the housing market slumped.
    I am working hard though trying to improve my website and I also stay pretty busy with the building committee at church, and recently headed a committee to create a cookbook to raise funds for our building - the book will be printed next year and I will be sooooo happy to see it and have it off my plate lol.
    I just spent 8hrs the other day painting my front deck. It was tiring, but so rewarding. It is finally white instead of a boring brown.

I joined this forum in hopes of absorbing some knowledge to improve & promote my site.
    Looking forward to chatting with all of you.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Relicusa. You wouldn't be the first person to start a web business after retirement and I'm sure you won't be the last.

I look forward to getting to know you better and thanks for joining our community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Glad to see you here Relicusa. Sounds like you have a lot of projects.

I love cookbooks too. What sort of recipes does yours have?

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Congrats on not sitting still just because you're retired, and welcome to our community of people who are glad to help any way we can.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Array

Relics, great to have you here.

I've co-authored one story cookbook and edited and contributed to another--both quite successful. If you have any questions about preparing and publishing one, you can pick my brain.

Paul