Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not been round as much

Hope you are feeling better Joel. Makes me think back on hospital time I've had over the years. Also the fact that I have no insurance. One oddball injury was getting run over a boat. I was water skiing and the guy driving stuck the boat (inboard ski boat) in reverse and backed over me. Big V8 moter with the prop under the boat. Sucked me right under the boat. Broke my ankle and the guy that ran me over never had the guts to call me after that. I was supposed to be at a contract signing on a 1 million order the next day. I didn't make it but we got the deal.

That injury hurt more than most for quite a while. You could feel the prop smack your ankle.

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Wow, bill, that could easily have been worse considering a spinning prop was doing the beating.

Joel, the body does have an amazing ability to heal itself. Take some good natural vitamins and don't hestitate to give yourself adequate rest.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Array

Joel it sounds like you were overdue for a vacation - get to feeling better soon and enjoy a bit of time off!
    ~Jenn
    Crazy Dog Creative: Graphic Design and Marketing

Array

It actually feels quite good to slow down and i sure don't miss the hectic nights at work, kind of making me reconsider if maybe i should take this as a sign to change career paths (yet again). This job i have had now, sure would give me something of a good leg up in other jobs i may be looking for now, good cash handling experience, and also coordinating a large group of people. Something i may have to consider.
    Joel Brown
    My Travels

Array

Joel, before my retirement from medicine, I surgically drained a lot of pilonidal abscesses. As you now know that is the easy part.

The difficult part is all the care it requires as it heals. If you want some special tips other than on main street at rush hour, PM me.

Paul