Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: calendars....

Array

The online printer I use sometimes would print 500 calendars for just under $800, adding in a fee for design you are probably looking at $2 per calendar - or $1000. My hesitation with using them or VistaPrint or some other online printer is the lack of control you have over your final product. The quality of everything I've ever had printed has been excellent - but if there has ever been a problem with an order... customer service stinks.

The local printer I use quoted me just under $500 for 100 calendars adding in a fee for design you get up over $5 or $6 per calendar.

I agree with Spider - a calendar, especially one that has your sale dates pre printed on it is awesome advertising. Especially if it is something that people come in and pick up - and it is something that you spend the time and money on to have done right and look good.
    ~Jenn
    Crazy Dog Creative: Graphic Design and Marketing

Array

thanks jenn...
    .now i better save these ideas for next year.... back when i first tried to figure this out and had the time to do it i couldnt find the right price range....now there seem to be some real good possibilities out there.......if i did it with lulu or vista print i would probably pay top dollar for the first one before ordering 500.... just to be safe.... i really dont want to do it inhouse....
    ann at greenoak www.greenoakantiques.com