Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fitness clothing industry

As an online fitness clothing boutique owner, I do see a upward trend for the health conscious generation who would like to shop for their workout clothing online.
    The right products, a good marketing plan, and patience are all good to have while embarking on the fitness market. Make the shopping experience for activewear agood one for your customer and she/he will return...with friends!

<please set up a signature>

The reason I started a retail store to sell other peoples clothes was because I realized that people who want to start their own clothing line are a dime a dozen. I was one of them.

I can produce shirts at around 6-7 dollars each if I replicate the quality of the shirts in my store, but the shirts in my store say big name brands on them and only run me 8.50-11 bucks each. So for a person to come to me that owns a shirt company, their profit would be about 2.50-3.50 per shirt, and thats assuming I would for some reason rather sell their brand than a MAJOR brand.

the only thing you need to think about is you in the meeting with a store owner that is asking you why he/she would carry your brand of sport clothing vs the nike, addidas, or whoever.

or else, do you have the capital to fund a large online marketing campaign on running/athletic forum and communities to do the sales all online via your webpage.