Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from the UK

Default Greetings from the UK

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone. I'm currently involved with setting up a website which will allow entrepreneurs to post educational business resources in multimedia format - with the aim of attracting viewers and generating traffic for the poster. It's nearly ready to go live and I'm certain that everyone here could benefit from the added exposure. SBF.net is exactly the target poster market I'm looking for because you guys have the experience that others will be grateful to receive and you will also benefit most from increased traffic in exchange for the quality of your posting efforts. Everything will depend on the quantity and quality of the educational resources posted and a diligent spam prevention moderator policy (which is in place).

I will most definitely be about frequently and will give everyone a heads up when we go live.

Thanks for listening

Daniel

Array

Sounds like exciting times for you and your business! I'm looking forward to checking out your site when you launch it. I wish you great success with it!
    Ted, Appreciation Marketing Consultant

Array

Welcome aboard, Daniel. What part of the UK are you?

Thanks guys :-) I'm from Bristol but grew up in the States. I sure miss the weather lol...

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Daniel. Sounds like an interesting site and I'll be looking forward to seeing it live when it's ready. What part of the States did you grow up in?

Thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

I grew up in Vermont, did high school in Ohio, university in New Orleans and been in the UK ever since. Katrina was a bit of a tear jerker

Array

I lived in Bristol for a year or so - in a little village called Easton-in-Gordano. I prefer Texas weather, though, but there's nothing like the sight of the greenery and wild flowers and the sound of all the birds on a Spring morning.

Let us know when your site goes live, Daniel.

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Daniel. I like your idea for a site. I'll be interested to see how it manifests itself when it goes live.

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Well, if you grew up in VT and are now in the UK, you should be among those who don't have to ask me how to spell my last name. Welcome aboard.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

That's right Steve. Chittenden Savings was my first bank account !