Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess who?

Default Guess who?

Hi all,

I'm a returning member using a new name though I haven't posted in a while. After seven years, I closed my business back in April. I'm now handling all aspects of social media and email marketing for a local company that owns several small businesses in town including a couple inns, taverns, restaurants and a gift shop/general store.

Glad to be back,

Aaron

Array

I am in shock...but welcome back...now that you have hung up your hat...so to speak...

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome back Aaron. I kind of knew something was going on. I still get the stats for your sites in my analytics account. I noticed all traffic suddenly dropped off this summer and wondered what had happened. About a month or so ago I even spent some time searching your name to make sure you were ok. I saw at least one social profile (Facebook I think) active and assumed you were still doing well.

What made you decide to drop the old business?

By the way if you want I can merge your old account into this one that way all your posts will be under one account. Good to see you back.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Welcome back, Aaron. If you care to share your story, I'm sure there will be lessons we can all learn. Don't be shy - you are among friends!

Array

Welcome back Aaron!
    ~Jenn
    Crazy Dog Creative: Graphic Design and Marketing

Thanks for the welcome.

Spider, Maybe at some point in the future we can discuss what went wrong but right now I'm looking forward to what's to come.

Vangogh, I would prefer not to merge the accounts.

I will say that it was time to close the business. It took a long time to come to that conclusion but in the end it was a big relief and the right thing to do.

Moving forward,

Aaron

Welcome back Aaron. It's good to have you back and I look forward to looking forward with you.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

No worries, I'll leave the 2 accounts alone then. I know how you feel about closing the business. Hard as it may have been if you know it was the right thing to do then it was the right thing to do. I've had to make a few of those kind of decisions in my life as well and they've usually turned out well, even if when it was hard to listen to myself and follow the decision at first.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

Hey Aaron,
    Nice to see you back and moving forward.

Array

welcome back aaron.... im shocked.....you were always one of my few good examples of online selling....

but cant wait to hear your take on social media!!! we are so into it now...and the local stores really need someone on site who can do it ....good luck...
    ann at greenoak www.greenoakantiques.com