Thread: Another one checking in...

Default Another one checking in...

Just checking in... this new forum promises a lot and with the people already checked in, and the commitment shown already by the administrators it's sure to be a tremendous success.

Thank you for having the conviction to act.
    Steve Cartwright
    FX Digital Pty Ltd
    Website Design | Promote your Website | Rent a Website

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Nice to see you here Steve. Thanks for joining us.

Mr. Tax Man
    Array

Hey Steve, great to see you here! You get to mingle in with everyone else, including all the other Steve's.
    Small Business CPA
    "A tax loophole is something that benefits the other guy. If it benefits you, it's tax reform."

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Hi Steve. Welcome or welcome back or something like that. Sorry about the email confirmation not getting sent, but glad you found your way in.

We're trying. I know it's going to be a little while before we really have the community over here, but we're committed to making this the best place we can. Of course the bar wasn't set very high for us, was it?

@Evan we almost considered naming the place Steve's Business Forum since there are so many Steve's here.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Just for the record, I am not a Steve.

I do seem to be the only woman here though.

Refugee from the .com
    Array

There's a little inside humor here because SteveC and I had some emails back and forth as we were making plans for this new SBF, and vangogh was also talking to SteveB, so we joked about calling it Steve's Business Forum. This process actually was being discussed before the SBF finally got back online because we didn't know if it would be back online.

I'm glad to see you made it Steve, welcome to the new SBF.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

This forum is already much more active than the previous one and you lnow what I really like, is the fact that here we are all helping to make this a success... thanks mainly to the two Steve's... but we are all here I believe with the spirit of helping one another rather then making money from one another... and it is this that will ensure this venture in my opinion is a success.
    Steve Cartwright
    FX Digital Pty Ltd
    Website Design | Promote your Website | Rent a Website

Array

Welcome SteveC, good to see you here.

I think that the community sense will not take long to build up, and the committment that i have seen especially from vangogh in his moderation of the old SBF, and cbscreative in sharing so much with the community, show that the owner's here have a dedication that did not appear to be there with the owner of the old forum.
    Joel Brown
    My Travels

Array

Hi Steve,
    Good to see you!
    CoachMorse.com (coaching website)
    Road to the Ironman (youtube channel)
    Follow me on Twitter