Thread: AdSpender

Default AdSpender

I am doing lot of research on Businesses despite my busy schedule. I will share with you some of my findings. Here is an important one.

AdSpender
    Also Known as: adsummary, ad$summary, ad summary

Description: US media use and expenditure by Brand / Parent Company (including individual commercial films), Industry, Type of media used (Magazine, Sunday Magazine, Newspaper, Outdoor, Spot & Network Radio, Network, Spot, Syndicated & Cable TV. Advertiser rankings by media spending. Available at all major libraries.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I'm not quite sure what AdSpender is. Mind elaborating?
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

It's a reference/program -basically they monitor ad expenditures across media and you can generate reports based on the type of media, the market or the product being advertised. Many libraries have a membership. It's used primarily for competitive media intelligence...

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Thanks Patrysha. Definitely not something I was familiar with, but good to know about.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals