Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I list my WP Blog authors on 1 page?

Eborg, Thanks. It keeps getting better... with work.

Vangogh, The contests is a custom program I wrote. Prova.fm isn't actually the WordPress site I've been referring to. I'm setting up another site that's strictly a blog. Prova.fm is Joomla. I wrote the whole thing around the contest format. If you're interested in using the contest format, I'd be happy to let you. It could target a different demographic than your typical customers, I'm sure. I might have some ideas that could handle your one-off work, or less profitable clients. You'd probably know better than I would, what you'd benefit the most from.

Let me know. Oh, & it wouldn't be anything you'd have to buy. You've helped me out tons. I'd like to return the favor.
    -David
    Agency-quality designs, at the price you pick, Prova.fm | Advertisement Design Contests, Logo design contests, & more...

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Oh. For some reason I was thinking Prova.fm was on WordPress. Part of why I asked is the contest set up is the list on the home page looks a little like a customized bbPress forum and I was curious if that's what it was. I wasn't planning on starting contests on my own, but I appreciate the offer of help.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eborg9 View Post
    There are a few plugins that will let you list your authors in the sidebar, and here's a little tip. If you activate the multi site features, (even if you don't use it) the top tool bar has a log in and a drop down list of blog authors.
    Just wanted to correct that this isn't exactly true. It's the Buddypress plug in that lists the blog's authors.