Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Thanks to the Admins." needs a bump

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

It does say banned and we're no longer included in the member list. And our signatures are gone from all posts.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Mr. Tax Man
    Array

Aww. And what about my avatar?!
    Small Business CPA
    "A tax loophole is something that benefits the other guy. If it benefits you, it's tax reform."

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Avatars are gone too. At least mine is. Just a username and the horrible shame of having been banned. I'm in therapy for it myself. I can send you my shrink's number if you want.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me

Mr. Tax Man
    Array

I think I'll be able to pull through this time. Thanks for the offer
    Small Business CPA
    "A tax loophole is something that benefits the other guy. If it benefits you, it's tax reform."

Refugee from the .com
    Array

LOL. My psyche is just fine in spite of the rejection.

In all seriousness though, if I were still active and didn't know what was going on, seeing long standing members being banned would alert me to a problem with the forum. It's their forum, so they have every right to ban us, but I don't think that was very smart.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Array

I think creation of new threads, and or bumping of the old thread will show how much attention they are paying, or if they have just set up some sort of auto post system to throw the occasional article there. Could give interesting insight, i suppose into just how important they find the forum.

I suppose one of the biggest things for me was that they decided to ban people rather then removing the one thread that could point people in another direction. To me this seems kind of crazy.
    Joel Brown
    My Travels

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I think the one moderator is actually finding the articles and is doing the posting. He's responding to other threads too. I think the issue is that he has a full time job and is only moderating a short time each day and while he can recognize the obvious he doesn't catch the subtle things.

Array

Yeah, i do agree, however what i find to be quite strange is the fact that most of use that participated in the Thanks to the admins thread got banned, however the thread it self did not get edited, moved, deleted or really touched at all...
    Joel Brown
    My Travels

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

It's strange isn't it. Not exactly on the ball are they?

Well... new thread started... let's see if I get banned... LOL
    Steve Cartwright
    FX Digital Pty Ltd
    Website Design | Promote your Website | Rent a Website