Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: vBulletin Update

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

The image is that size so if someone is viewing at 800px the links in the right fit above it. If the height of the image is reduced the links end up covering the logo.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

I see what you mean. I temporarily adjusted my monitor to see the difference. Don't know how anyone could view the site at that size though, that's huge!

It does look like wasted space on a 1024px screen. Don't worry though, it's not really a big issue...

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I know. I was thinking the same thing. It started smaller, but I still test at 800px even if it's not a common resolution width anymore. Seemed like a reasonable tradeoff to leave some extra space to ensure it worked at 800px. I think enough of the visits here are still at 800x600 to justify it.

At some point (if and when I find time) I'll likely start working on making changes to the theme and see if I can improve on the current look.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals