Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello, I want to help.

Array

Thank you very much for the initial positive responses. I really do hope to get this rolling, depending on costs for the initial web presence setup I may have basic services up by the end of the summer.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Glad to welcome you James. What are you looking to do to get your online presence going? Are you talking about a basic website? If so you really can have something up and running in a short amount of time without much cost. You can then go back later and improve on the original.

A domain is $10 a year, hosting is about $10 a month. You can install WordPress for free and find a free theme to change the default look. As long as you get a few pages of content written you're in business. All of the above can be done in a few hours and if you decide to hire someone to do the work it probably won't run you more than a couple or three hundred dollars.

Now if you're looking for a custom design with all sorts of backend programming yes it will run you more, but you really can have a website up and running for very little money and in very little time.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals