Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interesting the .com

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

There are a lot of directions we can go with this, and it's quite exciting.

It is also wonderful that we have the support of all the great people here who will stick with us as we see where this could go. We appreciate all of you very much.

Array

@Vangogh, It absolutely is much easier even if spending more time to operate and moderate a forum you have full access to rather then trying to do just what you can.

The old forum, did used to be called Business Leader Forum, the only thing i ever noticed to this effect was the title at the top. Now it seems to be called Opportunity World Magazine's Small Business Forum. I know there use to be 2 or 3 of the forums that had sponsored links on maybe that was much longer ago then i thought.

It does seem to be much more monetized now, that is if the ads and affiliate links are getting clicked. Additionally maybe the point is not so much to hugely monetize the actual forum but build links, so it would depend what price they paid if at all to take over the forum, or if the owner is just allowing them to go with this for a certain amount of money.
    Joel Brown
    My Travels

Refugee from the .com
    Array

I agree. It may be the tail wagging the dog, but the dog had an itch that wasn't being scratched. Now the itchy dog is in charge of the forum, which is far better than what we had before.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt