Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone. vangogh here

Array

I hope this isn't violating any of our rules - but I'm going to go out on a limb here and put in a plug for Vangogh beyond what he has done for this forum and the old one.

After meeting him on the old forum over a year a ago - I started using him for all things related to my website. He is top notch and very easy to work with. He started working with my website that was originally designed by someone else and made a few quick changes that helped my search engine ranking. Since then he has re-written all of the code - added a bunch of pages, and tacked a few other technical projects that I threw his way (including a successful project to help identify fraudulant Google Adwords clicks!). I would highly recomend him to anyone.

Steve B
    Steve B

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Thanks Eric. It needed to be done. The old place wasn't being taken care of.

SteveB since I get to make the rules I don't think paying me a compliment is ever going to be against the rules. Glad I've been able to help the last couple of years.

I'll return the compliment and let you know you're one of the easiest clients to work with. It's nice to know you're someone who's always looking to improve your site and you've come up with some really good ideas for improving it.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Refugee from the .com
    Array

I just posted some rules last night and that one is not on the list. Man, I knew I missed something. All kidding aside, complimenting vangogh is not likely to ever be added to that list.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Funny Steve. I hope that one doesn't fall against the rules at some point.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

I compliment you pretty frequently, and I haven't been banned yet.

Array

Hi Steve,
    Thanks for all your hard work and dedication!
    CoachMorse.com (coaching website)
    Road to the Ironman (youtube channel)
    Follow me on Twitter

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Thanks George. It's been a lot of work so far and will be more work in the coming weeks and months, but it's a challenge we're up for.

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Kristine, I had to laugh when I saw your new title, but you're still the Queen here.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

I was waiting for someone to notice.

I'll probably leave it that way for a few days and then move on to something else. Although "Queen of the Forum" does have a nice ring to it.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I noticed the new title this morning, but didn't have a good opportunity to mention it. I did laugh when I saw it, but I also liked the queen title too.