Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Has Anyone here written an E-Book to market thier services?

Array

no i meant the download on their paper...
    ann at greenoak www.greenoakantiques.com

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I'm not sure I'm following. When you say their paper do you mean they're downloading the ebook and then printing it?
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Registered Member
    Array

Just another guy told me that I can write an ebook today. But I really don't know what to write and how to operate. But from your posts, I've learnt a lot. Thank you.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

It's not easy to know what to write about. Think about the things you're interested in and think about information people want to know. Look to the subjects you see other people writing about. For example there are a ton of ebooks about making money online. It might even seem like so many how could another sell. The truth is you see all those how to make money online ebooks, because a lot of people want to know about it and are willing to buy those books.

Writing about something you're interested in is also important though, because if you're not interested you probably won't make the time to write the book. You can always pick something you want to learn about and research the subject and take notes while you.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

yes.... printing it on their printer...so they can have it in hand instead of on the computer screen....
    we are making progress on my ebook....who knows tho...we are so swamped right now....so much inventory is flooding in .... probably 100 boxes in the last week ....our store is turning orange for fall!!! and we got over 100 lanterns , to last us thru january.... so weve really been under a lot of pressure just to keep the store presentable as we work thru all the incoming....
    Last edited by greenoak; 08-28-2010 at 09:24 AM.
    ann at greenoak www.greenoakantiques.com