Thread: Checking In

Default Checking In

Hi All,

I'm checking in with my intro. Five years ago my wife and I left our corporate jobs and moved to New Hampshire to live in our dream home (a log home) and open our own business. It's been very hard work and 2008 has been especially difficult but last month we celebrated five years of Aaron Hats. Unlike many new businesses we have a brick & mortar store in addition to our web site, GetaHatOn.com.

A few months ago I became a SCORE counselor and have already helped a few local small businesses.

Aaron

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Aaron. Glad you could make it here and sorry about the email confirmation not making it through.

Wow. 5 years? Congrats on the anniversary. I have a few more years to go to catch you, but then you'll be ahead of me again.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Hats View Post
    Hi All,

I'm checking in with my intro. Five years ago my wife and I left our corporate jobs and moved to New Hampshire to live in our dream home (a log home) and open our own business. It's been very hard work and 2008 has been especially difficult but last month we celebrated five years of Aaron Hats. Unlike many new businesses we have a brick & mortar store in addition to our web site, GetaHatOn.com.

A few months ago I became a SCORE counselor and have already helped a few local small businesses.

Aaron
    Hey Aaron ! It's kind of like going into one of your favorite bars and running into old friends.
    Good to see things are going well !

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Aaron, I'm so glad to see you here. It's starting to feel like old home week.

Congratulations on five years in business. That's a real accomplishment. You've made real progress with your blogs too. I've been reading on occasion. Very nicely done.

Mr. Tax Man
    Array

Welcome Aaron! Congratulations on becoming a SCORE counselor. How has that been going?
    Small Business CPA
    "A tax loophole is something that benefits the other guy. If it benefits you, it's tax reform."

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Welcome Aaron, we're glad you made it. And big congrats on 5 years! Since 80% fail, that's a huge accomplishment. You're now in the top 20%.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Array

Hi Aaron,
    Congratulations on 5 years in business!
    CoachMorse.com (coaching website)
    Road to the Ironman (youtube channel)
    Follow me on Twitter