Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Worst SEO Mistake You Can Make

Refugee from the .com
    Array

I expected great posts from you based on your intro, Bill, and I'm not disappointed. Those perspectives should help anyone willing to listen. Feel free to exceed 140 characters any time with good info like that. Excellent analogy too.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Array

Thank you Steve,

Hopefully I'll be able to learn with you all, exchanging ideas here, and sharing some different perspectives. I think that's a lot of the fun of participating in a forum - we can all bring our own ideas in. Looking forward to hearing some of yours.

Great points. I actually have a fine example regarding this. i was doing some work for a company that made Joomla! components. They have leads funnel or anything in place, I got to figure out who there customers were, i.e web designers and web developers not who they thought were there target audience and re-worked the website based on this.

I think we come into a project halfway through and things arent happening, we need to engage with the clients customers, through survey's or forums, and find out who they are.
    Optimize-Yorkshire Search Engine Optimization Services for small business owners