Thread: Please Read: Guidelines For Posting in Small Talk

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Default Please Read: Guidelines For Posting in Small Talk

Hey All,

I moved some of the threads that were in here to some of the other sections on the forum and I may move a few more.

Small Talk was envisioned more for general chit chat and things that didn't really fit in with the rest of the forum sections. General topics that aren't really about business. We still wanted to have a place to talk about non business stuff.

If your thread is about business it probably belongs in one of the other sections. Keeping things in the section that's closest to the thread topic will help new people find conversations they're more interested in and also help the search engines better understand what the thread is about.

Some threads will obviously go here, but if your thread is business related see if it will fit in one of the other sections first and only use this as a fallback.

Thanks
    Steve
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Bump.

Just a reminder that Small Talk is meant for non business related threads. Things like the movie game or happy holiday threads belong here. Business related threads don't. If your thread is business related it belongs in one of the other sections of the forum.

Starting threads in the most relevant section helps you get better answers to your questions, helps other people find the information they're looking for, and helps the search engines identify what the theme of this forum is.

Please take a moment before starting a thread to find the most relevant section on the forum for the topic of your thread. Sometimes there may not be one best place for your thread. Most of the times your thread will fit very nicely in one of the sections here.

Thanks
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals