Thread: a new tekk addition

Array

Default a new tekk addition

we have added PANDORA INTERNET RADIO on our roku box,...........its so cool...we have the leonard cohen, the tom waits , the lady gaga, the neil young and the CAPTAIN BEEFHEART CHANNELS...
    i want micheal jackson but dh is revolting....
    ann
    ann at greenoak www.greenoakantiques.com

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

There's an iPhone app for Pandora that I keep forgetting to install. Thanks for the reminder. Everyone who has it only has good things to say. Ok reaching for my iPhone to download the app...
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Ive been using Pandora for years now, I used stumble upon to find it and have not stopped using it since. As soon as I got my new phone, the VZW Droid, it was one of the first apps I installed!

The only downside, I keep bumping into is the 40 hr limit per month however you can pay $1, to continue the month or $34 or $36 for a year and no advertising.

So, either way you go its a steal! Its just an awesome service, for those who like more "radio" type station, there is always shoutcast.com.

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

The Sprint Tech set up my Palm Pre for Pandora, but I haven't done much with it yet. Guess I should check it out.

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

Never used my phone for music...doesn't it run the battery down quicker ? Funny, I keep buying phones that do stuff, but I never do anything with them outside of calls and email.
    Never used Pandora either, I just usually use iTunes when I want radio but I have heard good things about it.
    Last edited by Harold Mansfield; 12-01-2009 at 11:06 AM.

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

I could use Pandora on my laptop too. Just don't think of it, which is weird because I've been thinking of all sorts of new music I want to get lately.