Hello,

Wanted to get some outside opinions on an app idea - a crowdsourced public washroom review aggregator / GPS locater that incentivizes users to leave restroom reviews / ratings as well as add new restroom locations, cleanliness ratings, and pics to the app by incorporating points, badges, and the ability to unlock games whenever you complete one of these tasks (not unlike Foursquare).

There are some existing restroom locater apps already, and they have few downloads / don’t have the best benefits in my opinion (i.e. illegitimate bathroom locations, lack of pictures, lack of games or entertainment / boring, no cleanliness ratings / reviews, very basic and unfriendly U.I.). Wanted to get an outside opinion on whether you think there’s an actual need to find and rate public washrooms in order to incentivize businesses to maintain better cleanliness (particularly for free washrooms, or for travellers who don’t know the area too well). Would anyone actually pay for this, even if it’s only $1-$2? Think of it almost as a Yelp for public restrooms.