Thread: How to properly add a new office location in GMB?

Question How to properly add a new office location in GMB?

We are a driving school. We started with one office location that we have had on google now for 4 years. We want to add another office location in another city, same company, same business..same everything, just another location.

In trying to figure out how to do this in google my business, I cannot. As usual, google constantly fiddles with layouts and terminology..even articles written only 1 year ago are outdated....all the articles I could find were outdated..and super super confusing.

Can somebody please point me to an updated how-to on how to add a new location to an existing business (rather than start a new busienss) or tell me how to do it here?

Nobody here knows anything about Google My Business settings? wow.

Please..I'm so overdue here my boss is going to KILL me.... When setting up google my business for a new location...NOT a new business...just a new location of the EXACT same company, same name..same product...There are 3 options from the business locations page 1. add new business 2. add single business 3. import business. which is correct?

Array

Blog Entries

On the left hand side you should see a menu bar that says:

Home
    Insights
    etc.

Click Info. You can edit your address there.