Hi and Happy New Year, Everyone! May 2021 be better, happier, healthier, and more prosperous for all!

My name is Anna Angelova and I'm starting a leadership coaching business. I'm starting it as a side hustle (still a full-time Business Analyst) but with the hope of turning it into my full-time gig. I'm not sure about the vision yet. If things go well and there is demand, I'll be more than happy to move from one-person business to a team of coaches (and maybe consultants ). Anyway, I'll see how things go.

Since I'm just in the beginning of the journey, I will be focusing on the following aspects in the next few months:
  • Business Development (including choosing a specific niche)
  • Marketing and Sales
  • Mindset (becoming a successful coach and business owner)

My business goal for the year is to have 10 clients by the end of Dec 31, 2021.

I'm a reader and learner, so doing has been something I used to postpone or completely skip. However, this has changed in the past year or so. So, here I am, taking the first step to introduce myself and become a valuable member of this amazing community.

I'm currently reading materials about marketing and will be taking a lot of actions related to marketing. Therefore, you will probably find my next posts in the Marketing Threads. I love sharing ideas and information and I'm looking forward to growing alongside all of you.

Cheers and all the best from a new coach in snowy Canada.
Anna