Thread: What are the things to be cared when hiring security service for your office?

Default What are the things to be cared when hiring security service for your office?

Hey guys,

My family is into business, and I grew up watching the ups and downs in this field. Recently, I completed my post-graduation in business administration. We run an IT company in Toronto. As we have some clients from Vancouver, I plan to start another branch there. I have rented an office room in the downtown and shifted the required equipment there. But we plan to open it only by the end of this year. As Vancouver's crime rate is very high, I plan to hire a 24/7 security service

Has anyone recently hired one such service? What are the things to be taken care of when hiring such a service?

Thanks!

Array

Probably easier to open the phone book, look up who's out there, then research online, pay attention to reviews, any news stories, complaints. Check their website and see what they offer and how their services are delivered, maybe do a criminal background check? I'd also look into adding security cameras with night vision and HD. It will cost but security may be good for insurance too.