Hi,

How is everyone doing on here?

No doubt you’re either an essential business or in a niche that’s seeing huge growth during the pandemic or closed down for an undetermined length of time. Like me. My small businesses are public facing in nyc and Florida and are closed for now.

I’m a serial entrepreneur focused on building a small portfolio of viable small businesses I own and operate. Looking for one more.

From an earlier consulting career that brought together technology and management consulting, I have been exposed to just about everything, so I pick up on industries very quickly.

I’m hoping to meet people here who are done. People who want out. People who just want to retire and are considering selling the business, but would still like to see their legacy live on in the form of the new owner not changing a thing about an already successful business.

I guess I’ll wade into these forums and give advice where I can while also hoping people who would like to sell their business to me present themselves.

I’m just one guy. Not some faceless big businesses out to destroy businesses I acquire. I’m looking to preserve them after the founder/owner has had enough and is ready to retire.

I enjoy sailing, snowboarding, gurilla marketing, learning about new markets and off grid stuff.

Hope to make some nice new friends here.