Thread: I need help!

Default I need help!

Hey guys,

First time posting. I currently run a Legal Deposition Videography business that brings in around 13K per month. I have applied for the SB relief loan, but need something faster than that. Anyone know of any Alternative Loans I could apply for at this point in time that can finance me faster?

Thank you!

Walter Michael

Hope I am not bothering you, but what exactly is Legal Deposition Videography?

Walter
    Yes - we have a Merchant Cash Advance program that can help you. You can typically apply and get approved same day and have funds deposited the next day. One way to pay off the Cash advance can be through the funds of your payment processing. Another way is direct ACH. If you are interested please either private message me or you can reach out and I can go over details of it (sales@paymenthuddle.com or 678-628-2467) - thanks, Max

FC Financial LLC
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by walter89 View Post
    Hey guys,

First time posting. I currently run a Legal Deposition Videography business that brings in around 13K per month. I have applied for the SB relief loan, but need something faster than that. Anyone know of any Alternative Loans I could apply for at this point in time that can finance me faster?

Thank you!

Walter Michael
    Credit Card Split / Lock box Funding may be an option

Hi Walter, We have a number of programs for you.

Here is the Quick App. A loan officer will contact you to make sure you can access the best product for your situation once you apply.
    http://TinyUrl.com/SBALender