Thread: Starting a Marketing Agency here soon!

Talking Starting a Marketing Agency here soon!

I really enjoy helping others in business with good marketing ideas. What kind of business are you in?

I am in the machine tool accessory business. What kind of marketing do you do?

I am in SMS Solutions for business, mobile business cards. I do a lot with Restaurants primarily; Do you deal with Business to Business or are you involved with a variety of Customers as well?

Array

I wouldn't do text message marketing for B2B - at least not to me. It will be assumed as either spam at best or phishing at worst.
    Brad Miedema
    Fulcrum Saw & Tool

CallHippo
    Array

i will definitely agree with Fulcrum
    Ask me anything Releted to virtual PBX

I deal with Business to Consumer, my clients are mostly Restaurants. I just find it helpful when I am talking to a crowd of people and they want to connect with me, to just say Text DJ to 88799 to add yourself to my phone book. Always good to have a mobile business card, then I talk to them via text one on one and can mass message if I have something worth saying to the wh9le crowd. What do you two think about that? I am just here to assist, what kind of marketing and advertising do you two work with?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by TextMarketing View Post
    I just find it helpful when I am talking to a crowd of people and they want to connect with me, to just say Text DJ to 88799 to add yourself to my phone book.
    I was thinking you were sending random texts to random numbers. This is better.

As for my marketing, it's primarily word of mouth, a phone, and an eye to see a potential customer when I'm driving by. Website is a work in progress but will be primarily a sales portal.
    Brad Miedema
    Fulcrum Saw & Tool

Have you looked into ClickFunnel.com I heard that site is pretty good for a sales portal