Thread: Hello! Transforming independent businesses into Global Players

Swift Passage Trading
    Array

Default Hello! Transforming independent businesses into Global Players

Hi! I'm Michael Grant, a business consultant based in Austin, TX and Prague, Czech Republic. My mission is transforming independent businesses into Global Players.

I think most business owners already understand that companies that operate internationally are statistically more resilient, more competitive, and more profitable than ones that stay at home. Yet the US Department of Commerce finds that less than 1% of American companies actually do export their products and services. What I do is help new exporters cut through the confusion of entering international markets. After getting to know a client, I'll generally start with a global market analysis to identify the highest-potential export markets for their products, then help them develop a strategic action plan to launch there. At that point, depending on the client's needs, I can either continue in a hands-on capacity during the execution phase, or step back and make myself available in a training and advisory capacity.

So that's my elevator pitch! I look forward to getting to know everyone on this forum and learn what you're doing to engage with potential customers and collaborators internationally.

Very cool, if I come to a point where I need to go Intl I'll know where to look!