Thread: Managing Projects

Default Managing Projects

Hello everyone:

I was wondering what service people were using to help them manage their projects. To be more specific: something to help a lot of people coordinate many projects where when clients call up and talk to someone and employees are working on different tasks related to completing the project. In my head I have it being something like there's a list of all projects in a column on the left and when you click on one the main window fills with a list of everything that's happened on the project, who we talked to,what we talked about, what if anything was received/sent, etc., and the list would just be in chronological order. Does that make sense what I'm looking for? Is anyone using anything like that?

Thanks in advance

Array

ERP software. Some are cheaper (JobBoss around $100/month) and some are a little spendy (Netsuite at $1000/month). Take your time and do your research.
    Brad Miedema
    Fulcrum Saw & Tool

Yes. "ERP software" was the term I was looking for. Thank you. And there are a bunch of them... wow.

Array

Here's a helpful link showing market share of some of the top ERP software platforms.

https://www.datanyze.com/market-share/erp--346
    Black Propeller | PPC Agency

There are a handful of project management solutions you don't have to pay for until you want advanced features. Here are a handful to consider.

Trello
    Asana
    Monday.com

Quote Originally Posted by meichner View Post
    There are a handful of project management solutions you don't have to pay for until you want advanced features. Here are a handful to consider.

Trello
    Asana
    Monday.com
    I second Trello if you need something that doesn't cost and does the job. Minimal but not overly complicated if you are familiar with project management software.