Thread: Use my phone number as my brand and domain?

Default Use my phone number as my brand and domain?

I just scored a great 888-xxx-xxxx vanity number for my niche. Should I use it as my new website name 888xxxxxxx.com to create a unified brand like 800-Flowers? The vanity name is my exact niche.

Or is that a sub-optimal approach? I can get the niche name as a .net domain name if I buy it at a 2k cost, or I have some alternative names that are niche-adjacent but not ideal. The only good ones left are 16-17 characters.

Search Engine Marketer
    Profit Labs™
    Array
    Profit Labs™

I think the reason 1800-Flowers is successful is because of the brand recognition.

The entire company is 1800-Flowers, not just the domain.

If your brand is the vanity number like 1800-Flowers, then i would say sure, its worth it.

But just to clarify, a vanity # would be like 1800-WEBSITE or 1800-HAMMERS

A domain with 1866-255656 (that's useless). I would not waste your money on an all number domain if that's what you are referring too in your post.
    🚀 Profit Labs™ Search Engine Marketing Agency 🚀 https://www.profitlabs.net

I don't think incorporating 800 into your website name would draw in customers today due to phone calling becoming a thing of the past. I also think that 1800-Flowers worked because it's party of their branding and a catchy name. Just curious, what is the name of your brand?