Thread: I am looking to invest in website presents for small business and startups.

Array

Default I am looking to invest in website presents for small business and startups.

I am looking to invest in website builds for small businesses and startups. I provide custom websites for small business to sell their services or product in exchange for and agreed commission. This investment offer would be ideal for many small business and startups to quickly test the ecommerce waters. This venture of investing is fairly new for me. I know that web presents beyond social media can be very difficult for some to achieve, so I figure that I could earn income to help them speed through that process to sell their products or services. The types of small business that would be ideal are Hair braiders, mobile mechanics, dog walkers, residential window washers, and others. I am open to ecommerce small business startups also. Would this type of investment be of any interest?
    Las Vegas Based Wordpress Developer ewebdeveloperservices.com

You have to understand that when you start a new business you have zero customers. I use relationship building with my Facebook contacts to get new customers.
    Chris
    Owner Cel Financial
    https://incometaxprepfillmore.com/

I think this is a great investment! As you mentioned today most businesses are able to make a presence for themselves on social media but through a website it is becoming more difficult. I think this would provide a great tool and inspiration for small businesses to further promote their businesses. How are you planning on promoting this service?