Thread: Multi-Brand Franchisee

Default Multi-Brand Franchisee

Hello, I am looking at diversifying my company by expanding my franchise partnerships. I currently operate 10 locations for a sandwich franchise and looking into other complementary brands. I want to talk to another multi-unit owner who has multiple franchise brands. Anyone out there?

Amature Expert
    Array

Consider getting higher profits from existing stores with marketing.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by afurling View Post
    Hello, I am looking at diversifying my company by expanding my franchise partnerships. I currently operate 10 locations for a sandwich franchise and looking into other complementary brands. I want to talk to another multi-unit owner who has multiple franchise brands. Anyone out there?
    Great 4 U !!! When you write "looking into other complementary brands" can you elaborate? Multiple franchise brands?

Complementary I guess in the sense that they aren't direct competitors, but still have some similarities. Ie: I wouldn't want to franchise a MCD's and a Burger King. I'm currently a sandwich franchisee, so looking at possibly juice bar/ coffee, edible arrangements, etc.

David Wood
    The Business Exchange
    Array

Default Franchise Selling Companies

I think you should post this on business buying and selling websites such like bizbuysell or bizex. These sites have large amount of traffic and have relevant audience which help you in better way.

CallHippo
    Array

keep up the good work

I'd love to meet experienced businesspeople like you, but I'm not in the food industry!

My company licenses its method of in-home tech support that focuses on user comfort, consistency, and making machines virtually bulletproof.

Cheers!