Thread: Financing a ~$5M Purchase

Default Financing a ~$5M Purchase

I work for a health startup that is looking to purchase a small rural hospital (purchase price of around $5M). I was wondering if anyone here is knowledgeable about the financing options available to us for this type of acquisition and what type of financing/loans we should seek out.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by californiasun View Post
    I work for a health startup that is looking to purchase a small rural hospital (purchase price of around $5M). I was wondering if anyone here is knowledgeable about the financing options available to us for this type of acquisition and what type of financing/loans we should seek out.
    Hello, I may be able to assist with funding. We can schedule a call and I can assess if I can help.

There are a lot of options available out there and all depends on your three pillars - Credit/Collateral/Cash Flow. How strong are your pillars?

Gleaves Funding
    Array

I have lenders that may be interested. I don't charge any upfront fees or hidden costs. If I have all the details, I can query them and see if they would consider your loan request. You can contact me at: info@gleavesfunding.com