Hello all!

I am new to this site and I hope I am posting this in the correct area. I work for a small roofing company and customer referrals and reviews are two of our major sources of leads. This year, we set a goal to get 100 Google reviews. When I began working at this company, we only had about 38 Google reviews and I've managed to find effective techniques to gather more. So far, we have more than doubled our review count and are up to 80 reviews. With just a few months left in the year, I still hope to meet our goal of 100, but the review traffic has slowed significantly. I recently sent out a review campaign email through Constant Contact to about 280 people, but we only got one review out of the whole campaign. Now, I am looking to take a more traditional approach by creating printed cards with QR codes and URLs that lead to our online review platforms.

The issue I am having is that we have two team members who consistently work with and face our customers, let's call them "D" and "M". We would like to create two separate sets of review link cards and have "D" and "M" hand them out along with customer referral cards while they are out on the field. We would like to add some incentive for "D" and "M" to hand these cards out. I was thinking that if the links are unique on each card, we could track the amount of traffic we get from our customers so maybe we can award prizes to our team members for gathering more reviews. Maybe even turn this into a friendly competition. I cannot seem to find a good cost-effective way to do this though. I found a site that I can use to create unique QR codes with tracking and I've found two good URL shortening sites, but the tracking costs extra.

Are there any sites out there that can track links to review sites? I would like to find a site that will track the number of people who type in the URLs on the review cards I am seeking to print. I can track the QR code traffic, no problem. But if any of our customers decide to type in the direct links instead of using the QR codes, then we need to be able to track that traffic as well.

I would appreciate any advice or suggestions.

Thank you!