Thread: Business Startup Question

Default Business Startup Question

Hello,

After years of just working a corporate job, I recently launched a consulting business that specializes in business plan writing. Visit Www.schwenklerconsulting.com. My question to small business owners is what was your number one obstacle in year 1 and startup and how did you overcome it?

I am passionate about meeting the needs of small business owners and any insight into your own start up journey is greatly appreciated.

Rice Content Marketing and Design
    Array
    Rice Content Marketing and Design

Hello! That's exciting. I support your big jump and hope things are going well so far. Great question! Relating to your business, for years I took on clients who did not have any form of a business plan, which is something I now require clients to have completed prior to our work together. In sum, identifying my ideal clients. Additionally, if during the first phase of my business 13 years ago, I'd run through the same status reports I'd gone on to lead on marketing teams, it would have helped me stay focused and see all steps taken and not taken, towards my goals.
    Diana Donaldson, founder Rice Content Marketing & Design
    ricecmd.com | diana@ricecmd.com

If you're looking to invest in a business or looking for a partner, why not try buying a vending machine business for sale?
    I have found a good website that offers tips on buying this vending business that might be helpful to you:
    https://thebizex.com/blog/vending-ma...ness-for-sale/

check it out!

According to my experience and view starting a new business is really a tough task, specially when you are doing with job.

Few critical things that i faced while launching my online startup (though it was only on facebook) are discussed below.

-First coming with a good and catchy business name, OMG believe me it was really hectic for me (since i was totally new to online business). Whichever i name choose was already in use with different owners and brands. I didn't wanted to but in the end i opted for tools that create good business names.

-Second issue that i faced was coming with a good slogan for my online business (since i wanted to make it a brand). Slogans are really necessary for any brand or startup because you can't make through the noise if you are not able to grab your potential customer's attention.

-Finding a good niche for your business the most critical and vital part of your business.

-If above mentioned points are not up to the mark, believe me you won't be able to penetrate through your target market. Coming up with a marketing plan really needs great efforts, because from planning to execution it needs patience and accuracy.

-

Getting new clients would be the biggest challenge and to meet deadline would be very difficult. Because you will always short on man-power.
    Regards,
    Lewis

Start Up Company
    Array

Being in a startup, you first need to promote your business through different tried and proven methods. For better reach, prefer social media first.

If you're ready to sell your business and is located in Florida, then our latest blog about working with a Florida Business Broker would be an immense help to you. We offer 10 tips on how to find a good business broker in Florida.
    https://thebizex.com/blog/how-to-fin...er-in-florida/

I do Income Taxes for locals. My marketing is based on relationships. I am messaging one at a time my Facebook contacts. I have 600 of them and after 2 weeks I still have 300 to do.
    Chris
    Owner Cel Financial
    https://incometaxprepfillmore.com/