Thread: Would you be interested in this service? How much would a service like this cost?

Array

Default Would you be interested in this service? How much would a service like this cost?

Hello,

I realize that this is pretty much the only post I have and it's sort of a self promotion. But I just want to know if any actual business owners would be interested in a service like this. Please read the full post before replying, because this service does not yet exist.

3 Questions:

1 - Would you be interested in a service like this?

2 - How much would you pay for something like that?

3 - Would you be interested in BETA testing it?

About the service:

Complete call center solution for any business. My operators will handle your or your customers phones (incoming and outbound calling), text messages, scheduling, chat, facebook chat, managing the spreadsheets etc… Basically all customer service related tasks for a flat monthly fee. Operators will work Monday - Sunday during the business hours of the business. NO 24 hour service though...

Please say “YES” if interested.

How much would you pay for something like that? Like what's a fair price for this?

Would you like to BETA test it if or when I launch this service?

For right now I may need 2-4 BETA testers. But that obviously depends on the interest this generates and how much you guys think it’s worth to you.

Let me know...

Array

I think this type of service does exist, though maybe not under one roof.

As for your questions:
    1) Nope
    2) Don't ask this question because I, and everyone else, will lowball you. Determine what your costs are going to be and set your pricing from there.
    3) See #1
    Brad Miedema
    Fulcrum Saw & Tool