Thread: SEO Optimization

Default SEO Optimization

I have been recently reading on SEO Optimization and came to the conclusion that in order to get higher in google search pages you must provide valuable information on your website that makes users stay on it longer. I have heard that video is a good way that makes people stay longer. Does anybody have any other methods?

Overflow Cafe
    Array

Ranking for keywords that exist on your website is extremely important as well.

Array

Video is best ranking plus it is stronger "content" and your audience has a comfort level. Back when I had videos (not my face) in 2009, the ranking was really good and I had great keywords. I no longer have that business but I made about 15 videos and links on youtube and everything pointed to my site. I had an optin page.

I would not focus on higher ranking as much as branding yourself as an expert.

That’s just one part of the big SEO puzzle. Long form quality content, a fast mobile responsive website, accurate directory listing across the web, ranking for certain keywords in your specific industry, juicy QUALITY back links, video content on your website, lots of good reviews etc. I’m an SEO consultant. What business do you have?