Thread: Logo Makers

Default Logo Makers

I need to make a logo for a website. I don't need branding, just something that looks professional. There are logo makers out there such as wix. Does anybody recommend these in my situation?

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

Your logo is part of your branding. Isn't Wix a site builder?
    Maybe you mean Fivver? https://www.fiverr.com/

Array

Wix actually does have a logo maker on their site but is far better known as a site builder. There are dozens of free or inexpensive logo making sites. My suggestion would be to try 10-12 free logo making sites and then pick which you like best out of the 10 logos you make on those sites. The other good option would be to go to fiverr and Harold suggested and for $ 5-10.00 you could get one of the guys from that site to make a logo for you.
    Ray Badger, Turbo Technologies, Inc.
    www.TurboTurf.com www.IceControlSprayers.com

Quote Originally Posted by turboguy View Post
    Wix actually does have a logo maker on their site but is far better known as a site builder. There are dozens of free or inexpensive logo making sites. My suggestion would be to try 10-12 free logo making sites and then pick which you like best out of the 10 logos you make on those sites. The other good option would be to go to fiverr and Harold suggested and for $ 5-10.00 you could get one of the guys from that site to make a logo for you.
    I'm sure there will be an upsell. I just need a logo. For what I do, I don't have repeat customers so branding has never been a big deal. I'll give it a try and let you know.

Array

I have a feeling there are better free logo makers than Wix and a google search will turn up more than a dozen. With so many free options just play around with as many as you want until you end up with a logo you like.
    Ray Badger, Turbo Technologies, Inc.
    www.TurboTurf.com www.IceControlSprayers.com