Thread: Manufacturers/Distributors

Default Manufacturers/Distributors

I am VERY NEW at starting my own business. I am going to start a mobile spa business where I will book "kids spa parties" and go to locations and set up these spa parties. I am hoping starting off mobile will soon land me into an actual location years later.

Anyways, I've been doing my research on where to purchase items in bulk, such as party supplies, polishes, and equipment. I am not having the best of luck finding cheap, good quality items. Does any recommend top Manufacturers/Distributors where I can find any of these items? Also, with little to no credit history, I am starting my business up with out of pocket monies. Therefore, I am looking for cheap.

The only online company I've come across is AliExpress but I do not want to just jump with the first thing I see.

Thank you!

Array

I don't know if this will help or not. I just came back yesterday from the ARA Rental Show where we display. They have a whole section for Party Supplies with probably 400 exhibitors. Their web site lists the exhibitors. You could look at their web site and find the list of manufacturers and contact them directly. Since most will sell to rental stores they would most likely sell to you. Just Google American Rental Association Show and you should find it.
    Ray Badger, Turbo Technologies, Inc.
    www.TurboTurf.com www.IceControlSprayers.com

Thank you so much. I will look at the website! If I have questions, I will respond back here to you. Thanks!