Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello all, my name is Ronnie and I recently started a website design and management business back in November. I mainly do customized WordPress sites. I also do logos, website consulting and other things.

Roberts Consulting Firm

www.robertsconsultingfirm.com
    info@robertsconsultingfirm.com

Hereís a website I did for client of mine recently:

www.md-elite.com

I did this site for $500 that includes the site, integration, hosting and domain for the first year. I enjoy putting together sites like this for customers that are looking for quality websites for low prices. I think WordPress is an amazing platform for small businesses.

Finding more clients has been a challenge, but after researching it more Iím going to attempt other marketing strategies. I may turn to improve my social media presence and blog posts.

Thanks for having me!

IT
    Array

Hey there! This is Willie, I am welcomed to this forum after waiting for a long span of time like to thanks everybody inadvance for further help in future.

Array

Welcome to the forum Ronnie. I took a quick peek at the web site you did for Elite as well as your own. Nice looking sites. Willie, welcome to the forum as well.
    Ray Badger, Turbo Technologies, Inc.
    www.TurboTurf.com www.IceControlSprayers.com

Welcome Ronnie

Hello to everyone.

Hi Robert,

Quote Originally Posted by RobertsConsultingFirm View Post
    I did this site for $500 that includes the site, integration, hosting and domain for the first year. I enjoy putting together sites like this for customers that are looking for quality websites for low prices. I think WordPress is an amazing platform for small businesses.
    I did that too for a little while. But like you, it was a challenge getting enough customers to make any money at it. I'd get one or two a month. The amount of emails I sent and phone calls I made, didn't make it worthwhile to continue. You may be a better marketer than I am and therefore may do quite well at it.

I didn't pay for their hosting or domain name, though. They would give me a credit card for these and I would register the domain name and setup the hosting for them. Then I would download a free Wordpress theme and customize it a bit. I'll show you an example.... I downloaded the Vantage theme from the Wordpress website (https://en-ca.wordpress.org/themes/vantage/) and then customize it a bit. Here is one example I did like this: http://septicsrus.com

I'm pretty well retired from doing web work now 'cept for a couple of clients from the old days. Looking for something else.

Regards,
    Steve

Array

Nice clean design on the septic site. I have used the Vantage theme on 3 of my web sites as well (actually 2 3/4 since I still have a little work to do on the last one). It is a great theme to work with and the nicest of the free themes I have tried. Site Origins, the people who built that theme, seem pretty on the ball as well.

Hi Ray,

Yours look nice and clean too. I agree on the Vantage theme. It's very well done. Makes it easy to work with.

Regards,
    Steve

Array

Thanks Steve, Those two are using the Avada theme and I still have a bit of work to do on them but it's close enough I have to wrap up two other sites before I come back and do a bit of tweeking.