Thread: has anyone tried to advertisefree?

Default has anyone tried to advertisefree?

I dont have much money to advertise my computer shop website as im starting out ive come accross advertisefree.co.uk is it legit?

Array

I can't help with the website, but if your copy is that grammatically frustrated than you have bigger problems than just advertising; however, if this is just a poor attempt at a link drop, than ignore what I said.
    Brad Miedema
    Fulcrum Saw & Tool

I haven't tried it, but a good alternative is to get some flyers or business cards and pass them out in your local area. You can easily go to Vistaprint and order custom made cards for your business, all you have to do is go to a mall or anywhere and start passing your flyers out. It's a good way to get traction starting off.

Array

If it's truly free and there is none thing in the TOS, then it won't hurt to try. However, those types of advertising tend to be worth very close to the amount that you paid.
    HouseView™ - The leading real estate site for South East Missouri. Follow us on Twitter @HVOL.
    Jackson MO Real Estate, Cape Girardeau Missouri Real Estate, Festus Missouri Real Estate

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

Free tends to be crap, and sometimes more trouble than it's worth. Just because someone is offering a free place to promote, doesn't mean you want your website or company associate with being there.