Thread: Looking to connect with business owners

Default Looking to connect with business owners

Hello everyone. I am business consultant and have been for 20 years. Services I provide to my clients include real estate, obtaining capital, marketing and strategic advisory services. I love to network with business owners and connect the dots with a goal to help others succeed. I joined this forum in effort to add to my lending relationships and connect with others. Please contact me today and let's share business ideas.

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

Hi Cory13,
    Welcome to the forum. Being that we don't have a business section here, it's a good idea to add a link to your business in your signature ( in the settings). As you engage more, people will check you out.

Array
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cory13 View Post
    Hello everyone. I am business consultant and have been for 20 years. Services I provide to my clients include real estate, obtaining capital, marketing and strategic advisory services. I love to network with business owners and connect the dots with a goal to help others succeed. I joined this forum in effort to add to my lending relationships and connect with others. Please contact me today and let's share business ideas.
    Welcome Cory

Hi Cory, nice to meet you. Are you based in the USA?

Hi Cory, you got a mail to reach out to?