Thread: Need ideas--created a powerful amazonian plant medicine

Cool Need ideas--created a powerful amazonian plant medicine

Hi there, I have been lurking on this forum for well over 10 years and I've been for the most part very quiet as you can see from my post count.
    I am a Scientist living in Ecuador and I have recently developed a very powerful plant medicine cream for the skin. It is a very potent antibacterial, antiviral which includes herpes, anti fungal, as well as a powerful anti-inflammatory and wound curing agent. It also relieves bug bites as well as psoriasis and eczema. It is also an effective bug repellent when applied to the skin. It is a combination of seven different plants from both the Andes and the Amazon.

I have been in business for myself 10 years and I have just gotten permission from the Ecuadorian government to sell both domestically and internationally this product.
    I know that this cream is absolutely out of the stratosphere, and there is nothing else like it anywhere in the world.
    I would really love to have the feedback of the very brilliant folks on this form on ways to distribute this internationally. I've already contacted a number of large natural product places for wholesale, and they will be interested in learning more after the first of the year when Christmas is over.
    Thanks in advance

No feedback?

Discount Prodigy
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Mary View Post
    Hi there, I have been lurking on this forum for well over 10 years and I've been for the most part very quiet as you can see from my post count.
    I am a Scientist living in Ecuador and I have recently developed a very powerful plant medicine cream for the skin. It is a very potent antibacterial, antiviral which includes herpes, anti fungal, as well as a powerful anti-inflammatory and wound curing agent. It also relieves bug bites as well as psoriasis and eczema. It is also an effective bug repellent when applied to the skin. It is a combination of seven different plants from both the Andes and the Amazon.

I have been in business for myself 10 years and I have just gotten permission from the Ecuadorian government to sell both domestically and internationally this product.
    I know that this cream is absolutely out of the stratosphere, and there is nothing else like it anywhere in the world.
    I would really love to have the feedback of the very brilliant folks on this form on ways to distribute this internationally. I've already contacted a number of large natural product places for wholesale, and they will be interested in learning more after the first of the year when Christmas is over.
    Thanks in advance
    Well, if you'd like to sell it in the USA, I would recommend the FDA takes a look at it. They will make sure it's safe for American's use.