Thread: Business Idea Buy Sell Trade Shop

Default Business Idea Buy Sell Trade Shop

I am thinking about starting a buy sell trade shop. It's something like a pawn shop but we don't give out loans.
    I have been watching someone that owns one on youtube and he makes a lot of money.
    There will be a lot of people coming in and needing fast cash and i will be able to buy there stuff cheap and make a good profit.

Here's the guy i watch on youtube that owns a buy sell trade shop https://www.youtube.com/user/Deepint...rch?query=shop
    Last edited by KevKR500; 10-20-2018 at 08:36 PM.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by KevKR500 View Post
    There will be a lot of people coming in and needing fast cash and i will be able to buy there stuff cheap and make a good profit.
    IF you can re-sell the stuff that you buy for a good price in a timely way ...

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

This seems to be a popular thing now with one variable or another. I follow a guy who buys return pallets from Amazon and resells them on ebay. I'm sure we've all watched at least one episode of Storage Wars and Pawn Stars. Buying and selling things is the foundation of commerce going back thousands of years. Just don't get caught up in the hype and how easy people make it look on You Tube. Sound business principles and strategies still apply.

Still gotta know the basics and don't overestimate how many people are waiting to beat down your door just because you've opened.

If you've identified a market, and have a plan on how you're going to get them, I say go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by tallen View Post
    IF you can re-sell the stuff that you buy for a good price in a timely way ...
    I will be using ebay etsy offerup letgo and facebook market to help move stuff faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Harold Mansfield View Post
    This seems to be a popular thing now with one variable or another. I follow a guy who buys return pallets from Amazon and resells them on ebay. I'm sure we've all watched at least one episode of Storage Wars and Pawn Stars. Buying and selling things is the foundation of commerce going back thousands of years. Just don't get caught up in the hype and how easy people make it look on You Tube. Sound business principles and strategies still apply.

Still gotta know the basics and don't overestimate how many people are waiting to beat down your door just because you've opened.

If you've identified a market, and have a plan on how you're going to get them, I say go for it.
    I have been going to goodwills and yard sales and have been selling it on ebay etsy offerup facebook market for a few years now.
    This will help me a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by KevKR500 View Post
    I am thinking about starting a buy sell trade shop. It's something like a pawn shop but we don't give out loans.
    I have been watching someone that owns one on youtube and he makes a lot of money.

Here's the guy the best information about buy sell trade https://exporthub.co/tradeshow-super...iting-zombies/
    The trade show is the best the platform for buying and selling because there a great many peoples visit forgetting new ideas or products.