Thread: How to separate my business from the pack?

Array

Default How to separate my business from the pack?

Hello guys,

Recently started a commercial laundry service venture as an opportunity showed up at my wife's work to do their lab coats and stuff. Of course the plan is to take on more business and push to grow it. Now, this is the type of business that is pretty standard, good washing and pressing with no missing drop off dates and competitive prices and no much more you can do.

I admit I my be thinking inside the box with my previous statement and I need your help to come up with ideas that could differentiate my services/company from the pack. If you were a client for this kind of services, what would impress you from a cleaning company that would make you refer it.

Thank you!

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

I've never used this kind of service before but you seem to have the basic service covered. Price, value, good work, good service. I guess my next question would be what do you look like..meaning what does your business look like if I were to look at you online and off? Does it look like a professional laundry service that is open for business that makes it easy for me to do business with you, or will I have to go out of my way to find information? Is it clear that you have a specialty so that you are speaking to the right audience?

Sometimes before you can stand out you need to correct things that are burying you behind your competitors should someone be looking.

How do you get clients now? What is the best way to approach a business that needs your services?
    Salesman dropping by? Brochures? Cold calling? Mailers? Referrals?

How do you expect to be found?
    Location? The web? Advertising?

Before you can embark on any of those things you need to have your basic marketing together so that however people find or hear about you, you look good on all fronts.
    To me that's business 101. Putting together a clear, informative, and professional presence.

Array

Thank yo very much Harold!..yes I figured there is no much I can do service wise. It's just how we present it.

Thank you very much!