Thread: Health Insurance

Default Health Insurance

Im starting my business in about 4 months. I'd really like to offer my employees some form of health insurance if they would like to participate. Does anyone have info on this or where I could go to find out more. I'm sure it depends the policy but I don't want this cost me a fortune as I imagine it could( we are talking health insurance)..lol.

Could there be any negatives, besides the cost, to offering health insurance?

Thanks
    Last edited by Mstrlucky74; 06-26-2018 at 09:43 PM.

Array

Health insurance is quite confusing for everyone. States have different plans and regulations. It sounds like there will be some new options fairly soon.

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

I agree with Paul, it's a quagmire. It's different from state to state. What state are you in?

Array

I haven't heard the details but the coming"association" plans might be helpful for small business. The concept is that many small businesses can band together, across state lines, to negotiate large group rates. I know the restaurant industry is supporting this but others are against. I guess there will be more info soon.