Thread: need a advice for my Animation Business

Default need a advice for my Animation Business

hello friends,
    I am new to the forum. I need your advice to expand my animation business named as Animation Zoom. We provide high quality yet affordable animation services. There are hundreds of satisfied clients of Animation Zoom. Help me to which business strategy I should focus on for expansion?

Array

I would suggest for expansion there are many strategies but the first is to look at where your customers are coming from. No matter how many times i have worked with companies the successful ones build the business around the customer and not the business before they get the customer... Hope that helps...

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsmith888 View Post
    hello friends,
    I am new to the forum. I need your advice to expand my animation business named as Animation Zoom. We provide high quality yet affordable animation services. There are hundreds of satisfied clients of Animation Zoom. Help me to which business strategy I should focus on for expansion?
    Expand how?

Some steps to think through if you want to set up your own Animation business:

Start by identifying the kind of work you want to do - Please clear aboutwhat kind of service you want to offer. If you are in the business of making short films, make sure you understand the full pipeline of animation production, from development through to pre-production, production and post.

Build your team - You may well not have all the skills needed to make short films. As an animator, you may want to team up with a designer and, if you are making 3D films, you will need expertise in modeling, rigging, texturing and lighting.

Create a working name - If your company name is a good one, you may will find that it helps you define what exactly it is that your business is setting out to do.

4. Create a business plan -Your business plan should consist of the following elements:
    1. The Business concept.
    Financial overview.
    3. Define the company's legal status
    4. Goals and milestones.