Thread: Need ideas for my new Online Shop

Default Need ideas for my new Online Shop

Hey Guys
    So I have decided to open my online shop at https://www.sellist.com/displays/business. Here I can Display my Products Clearly already find my customers on the site so that I don't have to worry about bringing traffic to a newly built website.
    What are the things that I should double check when I am maintaining an online profile for my business?
    I need help in learning what I should not forget when I am maintaining this profile and tips on how to improve my online presence

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

Is this your website, or a marketplace website of different vendors?

It is not my website it helps vendors to interact with customers and sell products

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hassanmaalik View Post
    It is not my website it helps vendors to interact with customers and sell products
    So you're asking for help with someone elses website?
    I'm confused. You said...

Quote Originally Posted by hassanmaalik View Post
    Hey Guys
    So I have decided to open my online shop at https://www.sellist.com/displays/business. Here I can Display my Products Clearly already find my customers on the site so that I don't have to worry about bringing traffic to a newly built website.
    What are the things that I should double check when I am maintaining an online profile for my business?
    I need help in learning what I should not forget when I am maintaining this profile and tips on how to improve my online presence
    So what is the link above?
    Is that your shop. but it's on someone elses website?

Array

I am confused by that site. I didn't see anything for sale. Maybe I missed something but it didn't seem to make sense to me. What are you selling and where on the site are your products?